There is no charge for the initial exam. Dr. Martinez feels that this exam is an invaluable time for patients to see our practice, become aware of treatment choices and to be introduced to our treatment philosophy. In most cases, after the initial exam, you will have an exact cost of your orthodontic care.
We understand that there are many questions associated with financing orthodontic treatment. Our staff will be happy to answer your questions. In order to fit orthodontics easily into your budget, many options are available. Several include:
- ‘In house’ financing - Requires a down payment, with the remainder to be paid as monthly payments during the course of treatment. Dr. Martinez is happy to provide this financing interest free.
- ‘Out of house’ financing - Provided through outside companies that specialize in financing orthodontic fees. This allows a payment plan with no down payment. The financing company does charge interest for this service.
- Credit cards - MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- Most private insurance plans - Give us a call to see if your insurance is accepted at our office. Our staff will be happy to help you with all questions. As a courtesy to our patients, in most cases, we accept assignment of benefits and file all insurance forms.
- Payment in full - For patients who choose to pay for the entire treatment in advance, there is a percentage discount. Since there is less paperwork, the associated savings are passed on to our patients.
JAMES E. MARTINEZ, D.D.S., SPECIALIST IN ORTHODONTICS
12440 Grant Road, Cypress, Texas 77429
PHONE: (281) 320-0220